Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day!

Today is Thanksgiving! A day of giving thanks to all of the things in life that you are thankful for. It is also a day when you have to detach yourself from all of you perceived "problems" and realize how lucky you are as a human to be alive and well. I consider myself very lucky to be where I am today (not in any sort of self-important way).

1. I am thankful for my family. They have been so incredibly supportive of me throughout my entire life and I truly would not be where I am today without their love and help. I guess that sounds really cliche, but it is true. Sometimes, cliche things are cliche just because they are true.

2. I am thankful for my friends. I am very grateful for all of your support and am glad to have gotten to know all of you. Thank you for being there when I needed you the most and I hope that I have been able to reciprocate your genuine friendship. To my friends from high school, I am sorry that I have not been able to keep in contact with all of you as much as we promised we would. I am very relieved that you understand this. To my friends from college, I am so glad we met and can only hope that these past few months are just the beginning of what will be an incredible experience.

3. And you, readers of my blog. Thank you for reading these random ramblings. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: