Monday, December 1, 2008

End of Semester One

It is very odd realizing that my first semester of college is coming to an end really soon. I have less than two weeks left of class and then finals to finish off this semester. It feels really weird to say that I have been in college for a whole semester already. While it does feel like I have been here for a long time, it also feels like I just got here. What a paradoxical idea. I can already tell that the time is just going to fly by. At the end of this semester, I will have completed one-eighth of my college education!

So, let's see what is left before I complete my first semester:

-political science paper
-violin juries
-linguistics paper
-linguistics final
-orgo quiz
-orgo final
-music theory written final
-music theory sight-singing/piano final
-music theory dictation final

Bring it on.

1 comment:

Medical Student said...

Hi there premed_musician!

Thanks for your words of support. I'm not a very "good" writer - that is to say, it takes me a long time to flesh out a topic and find the proper wording to make that topic really come to life. In any case, it's not important. Good luck with your journey through medical school, and if you need any real advice, you know where to find me!

All the best~

Medical Student