Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finals Week

I feel so...inefficient and unproductive.

Finals are in less than a week and I feel like everyone is studying around me while I am still lounging around & wasting my time. I sure hope that I am not setting myself up for failure. The only good thing is that I have done pretty well on all of my other exams this semester so I don't have to do exceptional on my finals to make up for anything; I just have to keep things the way they are. I went to the library a few days ago to check out a book and there were a TON of people there. When I was walking around to find my book, practically every single one of those study corrals was occupied. It was crazy.

Stuff I have finished:

-linguistics paper
-orgo quiz
-music theory dictation final

Stuff left:

-political science paper (ALMOST DONE!)
-violin juries
-linguistics final
-orgo final
-music theory written final
-music theory sight-singing/piano final

I am going to be very glad when this semester is over. It will feel good to have survived the transition between high school and college. I am still trying to figure out what to do this winter break. I have tried to contact hospitals near my home town to see if I can volunteer for them during the break, but almost none of them have been open to the idea. Hopefully, I can come up with something useful.

No comments: